Radical Software & Consulting Inc.
Providing the Best Solution
|Expert Witness Related to Theft of Intellectual Property
|In these forms of cases Mr. Allport has to use multiple skills to
decide whether or not a person or persons stole another parties
intellectual property. The tool set brought into such cases
- Key elements of the examination are: motif, skills to achieve
the necessary tasks and opportunity.
- Look at the skill sets of the party that is accused of the theft
to see if they had the ability to take copies of items such as:
source code, documentation, sales plans etc.
- Look at the skills sets of the person(s) accused to actual
perform the theft.
- Examine any motifs of the person making the accusations
to find: the basis for the claim and looked for any alteria
motives on their part.
- Examining the systems in question to look for strong in
areas such as: architecture, code, form flow and function.
- Opportunity and motive on the part of the party that is
accused of this breach of faith.
- Review any depositions that have been taken.
- Examining the security protocols of the owner of the
material to see if they were not strong enough to stop any
theft of information.
- When the process is complete Mr. Allport produces a report
detailing the findings and the conclusions that can be
drawn. This is then presented to the attorney that reteained
When the process is complete Mr. Allport produces a report