Radical Software & Consulting Inc.
Providing the Best Solution
Mr. Allport provides litigation support for Copyright case many skills
- Use of abstraction, filtration to compare two applications and
the associated processes.
- Applying the standards of substantial similarity, look and feel
protection and virtually identical to compare applications and
- Using "Nimmer on Copyright".
- Removing parts of a copyright that are considered to be in the
- Accessing and using information from the United States
Copyright Office, including "Circulars".
- Creating UML and other process flow diagrams for both
applications to located and quantify common or identical
approaches to: mechanical processing of data, user interface
interactions and task organization.
- Using screen snapshots of graphical representations to
located similarities between applications.
- Forensic analysis of application:
- Code, class libraries, design.
- Code comparison.
- User Requirements.
- Documents detailing the design process.
- Documents describing the Implementation.
- Database models and physical tables.
- Creating documents detailing all aspects of a
potentially offending from the code only.
- Analysis of auxiliary documents such as: e-mails, depositions
and notes from meetings.
- Documenting and presenting findings to the attorneys and the
- Searching for information related to the subject matter and
parties that may have violated the patent.
|Copyright Litigation Services